Textechno is one of PT Kawan Era Baru principal that has develop many testing tools since 1949 until today.
From Lab to production, testing is needed in many application, specially for textile industry to determine it’s quality before mass production.
Automatic Capacitive Evenness Tester for Filament Yarns
- Measurement of mass variation with constant twist, speed, and pretension (standard test)
- Measurement of mass variation with variable twist, constant speed and constant pretension to conveniently establish the optimum level of twist
- Automatic package changer with 24 positions
- Adjustable yarn guides for optimum yarn positioning in capacitive sensor
Further technical data
- Linear-density range: 10 to 4000 dtex, other ranges on request
- Yarn speed: 1 to 800 m/min
- Twister speed: Up to 35000 rpm
- Power consumption: 230 V, 50 (60) Hz
- Compressed-air supply: 5 bar, 150 l/min (depending on settings)
- Values displayed or printed
- Mean value (average)
- Standard deviation S
- Coefficient of variation Cv and Cv (L)
- Confidence range (95%)
- U% (unevenness)
- Minimum value
- Maximum value
- Relative count
- Freely programmable cut lengths from 0.01 to 1000 m
- Half-inert and inert Spectrogram
- Max. wavelength: 1/4 of tested yarn length 160 channels, more channels on request Length-variation curve
- Cut lengths from 2 cm to 1000 m
Textechno Modular Testing Equipment
Quality Control Systems
Textechno Filament Testing
Automatic Tensile Tester for Yarns STATIMAT ME+
The standard automatic tensile-testing instrument for yarns operating at constant rate of extension (CRE), with a force measuring range of up to 1000 N.
– 2 pneumatic yarn clamps, automatic linear threading, min. gauge length 50 mm, max. travel of draw-off clamp 860 mm for a 100 mm gauge length, draw-off clamp speed 1 – 5000 mm/min.
– Standard version with 10 positions,
expandable to 50 positions.
– Force-measuring device with easily exchangeable force transducers, max. 1000 N; (1500 N on request).
– Elongation-measuring device with resolver, resolution 2 µm.
Further technical data
– Mains supply : 230 V, 50 (60) Hz, current requirement approx. 1 A
– Compressed-air supply: min. 5 bar, 25 l/min with blower suction, approx. 100 l/min with pneumatic suction.
– Lacquer finish: RAL 9006/5002
– Dimensions: Height 1730 mm, Width 885 mm (with package changer for 10 units), Depth 700 mm, Weight: approx. 200 kg.
The above information can be subject to changes by Textechno.
Dynamic Thermal Analyzers DYNAFIL ME+
A dynamic yarn tester measuring yarn properties such as draw-force, shrinkage or crimp on the running thread with yarn speeds up to 1000 m/min
– Draw-force testing of pre-oriented yarns (POY), e.g. according to ASTM D 5344 – 99, or of fully- drawn yarns (FOY, FDY);
– Crimp testing of textured yarns (DTY, ATY, BCF);
– Shrinkage testing of all types of yarns;
– Static shrinkage-, relaxation- or creep measurements;
– Friction measurements*;
– Entanglement tests*;
– Broken filament tests*;
– Capacitive evenness tests*;
– Yarn count testing* with sample collection*.
*with additional modules
DYNAFIL ME, basic equipment
– 2 godets, alternatively nip rolls can be automati-cally added,
– computer controlled servo drives for yarn speeds up to 1000 m/min;
– Pre-selectable extension – 80 to 1000 %;
– Gauge length between the godets 1250 mm.
– Electrically heated, max. temperature 500 °C (special model for 600 °C if required), length 1000 mm, automatic traversing for yarn introduction to the heater.
Force measuring system:
– 1 load cell with measuring roller, nominal range 1200 cN, resolution 10 µN
Automatic Crimp-Contraction and Shrinkage Tester TEXTURMAT ME+
TEXTURMAT ME+ measures crimp contraction, crimp modulus, and crimp stability on hanks of textured yarns based on German standard DIN 53840 or European standard EN 14621
– Crimp contraction testing of textured filament yarns and fibre tow, e.g. according to DIN 53 840, EN 14621, ASTM D 4031;
– Shrinkage testing of all yarn types and fibre tow;
– Testing of air textured yarns.
TEXTURMAT ME+, basic equipment
– Magazine with 30 positions, pre-tensioning weight of 2.5 cN for each individual position.
– Vertically moving carriage with loading fork, programme-controlled rate of load application, max. loading speed 8000 mm / min, electronic travel measurement of the loading carriage via resolver, resolution 1 μm, max. load 55 N (higher loads on request).
Force measuring instrument:
– Modified electronic precision scale, resolution 0.1 cN
Efficient determination of number and stability of interlaces ITEMAT+
To measure the number and stability of interlaces on POY, FDY and DTY Textechno developed the new Interlace Tester ITEMAT+ TSI. The legal successor of the well-known ITEMAT by Enka Tecnica
Measuring Principles :
– Thickness scanning principle
– The optical principle
Technical Data :
– Linear density range: 30 – 5000 dtex
– Data output to PC: USB
– Power supply: 230V 50/60 Hz
– Max. speed with mechanical sensor: 100 m/min
– Max. speed with optical sensor: 500 m/min
– Pretension range: 0.5 – 100 cN (with sensor 100 cN) 5 – 500 cN (with sensor 1000 cN, recommended for BCF yarn, only)
– Max. draw force (TSI): 1200 cN
– Draw-extension: max. 100 % in steps of 0,1 %
– Lacquer Finish RAL 9006 / 5002
– Compressed air supply: 5 bar, approx. 100 l/min per ITEMAT+ unit
The above technical contents can be subject to changes by Textechno.
Textechno Fibre Testing
Automatic Single-Fibre Test System FAVIMAT+
FAVIMAT+ is worldwide the first and only single-fibre tester which combines six test methods in one instrument, for the determination of the following fibre properties:
- Linear density
- Tensile properties
- Mechanical crimp properties (percent crimp, crimp removal force and crimp stability)
- Geometrical crimp structure
- Fibre-to-metal friction
- Bending stiffness
Operation of the FAVIMAT+ can be fully automated by means of the optional infeed systems ROBOT2, AIROBOT2, or AUTOFEED.
These robotic systems consist of a sample storage unit with magazines and a transfer clamp which takes the fibre from the storage unit and delivers it to the FAVIMAT+ testing section. Compared to conventional testing equipment using separate, manually operated test stations, the FAVIMAT+ with ROBOT2 or AIROBOT2 reduces labour time by as much as 95 percent, in case of AUTOFEED by up to 98 percent, depending on the type of tests involved.
For FAVIMAT+ various clamp types and load cells are available to cover a wide range of fibre materials including Aramid, UHMWPE, glass and carbon fibres. In addition, the FAVIMAT+ can be equipped with short-fibre clamps to manually test fibres down to 3 mm cut length.
– One pair of single-fibre clamps, also suited for other narrow test specimen;
– Continuously adjustable gauge length 0 – 100 mm;
– Draw-off clamp speed 0.1 – 100 mm/min, return speed 300 mm/min, max. travel of draw-off clamp 100 mm;
– Additional vertically movable measuring head that automatically swings into the test section, comprising two measuring systems for the measurement of linear density and the determination of crimp geometry.
– Force measuring device, resolution 0.0001 cN, measuring range 220 cN, other ranges available on request;
– Elongation measuring device, resolution 0.1 μm;
– Linear-density measuring system with acoustic initiation of the fibre vibration and opto-electronic recording of the resonance frequency;
– Opto-electronic measuring system for digital recording of the fibre geometry.
– Fibre sample storage unit for a maximum of 20 magazines, each with a capacity of 25 single fibres;
– Transfer clamp (AI)ROBOT2 to FAVIMAT+;
– Loading unit for fibre introduction into the magazine with pre-tensioning weights (ROBOT2) or pneumatics (AIROBOT2).
Further technical data:
– Mains supply: 220 V, 50 (60) Hz, current requirement approx. 1.5 A.
– Compressed-air supply: 6 bar, 10 l/min., with (AI)ROBOT2 50 l/min.
– Lacquer finish:RAL 9006/5002
– Dimensions, weight:
Height 600 mm, width 600 mm, depth 540 mm, approx. 85 kg (FAVIMAT+);
Height 1125 mm, width 880 mm, depth 600 mm, approx. 90 kg (ROBOT2).
Technical contents can be subject to changes
Automatic Single-Fibre Tester
The FAVIGRAPH combines linear-density
measurements and tensile tests in one test
– Measurement of linear density
– Static tensile test, cyclic load testing, creep- and relaxation trials
– Static tensile tests under liquid media
– Fibre bundle testing on natural fibres.
– Vibroscopic linear-density test system
– Pre-tensioning by means of pre-tension weights
– Transfer mechanism capable of transferring
the fibre from the linear-density test section
to the tensile test section
Tensile test section
– One pair of single-fibre clamps, also suited for
other narrow test specimen
– One pair of fibre bundle clamps (optional)
– Continuously adjustable gauge length 0 – 100 mm
– Draw-off clamp speed 0.1 – 100 m/min, return speed 300 mm/min max. travel of draw-off clamp 100 mm
– Available load cell ranges: 20 cN, 100 cN, 10 N, 100 N (other ranges on request)
– Elongation measuring device, resolution 0.1 μm
Bending-Abrasion and Cyclic Stress Tester FIBRESTRESS
The FIBRESTRESS measures the resistance of synthetic or natural fibres, hairs, yarns or monofilaments to mechanical stress caused by friction or bending.
Technical Data :
Clamping strip with 25 positions, reciprocating
movement, either horizontal or vertical plane
(only Type C and C/ H).
Cycle frequency of clamping strip movement:
0 – 4 Hz (0 – 240 strokes per minute).
Wrap element for the bending-abrasion test:
Wire diameter 0.02 – 0.5 mm, other diameters on request.
Bending angle for the bending-abrasion test:
Adjustable, either 90° or 110°, other angles on request.
70 mg – 10 g (Type F), 6 g – 70 g (Type C, C/ H), other weights on request.
PC system for controlling the test process and
for the evaluation of the measured data,
connected via serial interface.
The above technical contents can be subject to changes by Textechno.
Quality Control Systems for Raw Materials FCS
The modular Fibre Classifying System FCS determines the quality of the incoming raw cotton fibres or cotton slivers in order to optimize the spinning process. Additionally, the FCS test data can be used to verify the cotton quality according to recommendations by USDA or similar organizations. The system provides:
- Micronaire values (including Maturity MV, MA%, and linear density),
- Fibre length properties (including UI, UR, 2,5% SL, 25% SL, 50% SL, UHML, ML, UQL, SFC, SFI),
- Fibre strength properties (strength and elongation),
- Whiteness degree Rd, yellowness degree +b and Colour Grade CG, as well as the
- Neps- and trash content
As an outstanding feature the FCS can measure all fibre properties in absolute figures, without the need of calibration cotton; this makes the FCS ideally suited to also measure chemical fibres and fibre blends.