Universal Testing Machine
SCHMIDT has 2 types of Universal Testing Machine products:
- Force-Displacement Measuring System FSA
- Universal Testing Machine ZPM
Both is best to be used for testing the tensile strength and compressive strength of materials.
SCHMIDT Universal Testing Machine
Eequipped with data analysis, calculation, and data storage in each test mode. You can select standard test mode (tensile, compression and bend), strip test mode, cycle test mode, creep test mode, stress test mode and so on, depending on the test objective.
Force-Displacement Measuring System FSA
- Capacity: max. 5000 N
- Motorized- and adjusting knob operation
- Various designs
- Force-displacement and force-time measuring
Universal Testing Machine ZPM
- Capacity: Max. 5000 N
- Different models
- Motorized design for single and continuous test
- Integrated force and length measurement
- Software to generate force-distance graphs
- User programmable travel distance with mechanical adjustable limits.
Feel free to discuss your Tachometer purchase plan with us
SCHMIDT FSA Series
Force-Displacement Measuring System
A Complete test system to draw force-displacement curves Ideal for feeling testing or material characteristic evaluation High Sampling Rate and High Data reproducibility.
- Force gauge with high sampling rate of 2000 measurement/s for fast data acquisition of peak values.
- Free combination of force gauge with different measuring ranges and test stands depending on purpose.
- Force-displacement and force-time graphs can be displayed in real time by USB interface and software Force Recorder Professional.
- With the force-displacement measuring system FSA is data Comparison possible by displaying five graphs.
Test stand, force gauge, software force recorder professional, connecting cables and operating instruction.
SCHMIDT ZPM Series
For force-displacement-measurements or constant-force-measurements with programmable traverse path and feed velocity.
To determinate of tensile strength, crushing strength, stretching, peeling- and friction tests, shear force and long-term test.
Test stand includes software for data processing and machine control.
- The integrated microprocessor is operated using either the integrated keypad of the universal testing machine ZPM or PC.
- USB port to control the machine and for data transfer to PC
- Drive using ball screw, ball bearings and timing belt
- Interchangeable load cell to cover capacities up to max. 5000 N
- Length measurement with encoder, resolution 0.01 (display), 0.001 mm (software)
- Programmable test set-ups
- The supplied software offers several tests: Tensile strength, peeling- and friction tests and constant load holding
- To ensure wrong operation of the machine max. capacity and traverse path can be limited. Additional mechanical stops can be set
- A tensile testing machine with excellent value and many features
- The working range of 500 mm include the grips and the test path. Optional 1200 mm are available
- Load cells are available from 50 N to 5000 N
- Load cell and grips can easily be changed
- Strong, rugged design
- Grips and fixtures for the tensile testing machine are optional available
- Calibration report of load cell is included free of charge.
|Measuring range:||Standard: 3000 N |
Option: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 N
|Accuracy:||Loadcell: linearity – better than 0.03 %, |
Hysterese ± 0.02 nominal load
Distance measuring: 0.0001 mm (internal)
|Overload capacity:||Approx. 120 % nominal load|
|Display:||LCD with double-spaced display: force, distance|
|Resolution:||Force 0.01 N (load cell 50 N), 0.1 N (load cell up to max. 5000 N) |
Distance 0.01 mm (LCD), 0.001 mm (PC)
|Measuring frequency:||USB output with fast data transfer|
|Feed:||Under load: 1 – 500 mm/min infinitely adjustable |
without load: 1 – 700 mm/min infinitely adjustable
|Max. travel distance:||500 mm|
|Software:||Win XP and higher|
|Housing material:||Rugged construction of aluminium and V2A|
|Weight net, (gross):||Approx. 48 kg (60 kg)|
|Load Cell ||Measuring Range |
|LZ-50N||50 N |
Test stand, loadcell, software, manufacturer`s test report.