Reduces the operating costs of compressed-air systems.
For pinpointing leakages, especially in loud ambiance, where the leak is not hearable by ear as well for locating untight places in compressed-air systems where compressed-air escapes in a noiseless frequency.
The noise, which is created by air escaping from a leak, is detected by an ultrasonic receiver and converted in hearable noise and an optical indication.
Leak Detect LDT-1
- For pinpointing leakages in compressed-air systems, pneumatic systems, valves, fittings, steam pipelines, oxygen sockets in hospitals as well as checking internal sealing of e. g. cockpits, pressure chambers etc.
- For leakages with more than Ø 0.1 mm. Pressure of 1 bar is recommended. For leakages with a diameter smaller than 0.1 mm, a higher pressure is recommended (e. g. 8 bar)
- Measuring principle: Locating leakages by ultrasonic receiver
- Leak-detect LDT-1 signal indication over headset and LED indicator
- For leakages at hard to reach places a gooseneck (260 mm) or a ultrasonic parabolic reflector (up to distance of 20 m) are optional available
- Manufacturer calibration certificate is optional available
- Easy to use
- Rugged, handy plastic housing
- Leak-detect for battery supplied operation
|Field of application:
|For leakages with diameter more than 0.1 mm and 1 bar pressure
|LED and acoustical
|9 V battery or rechargeable battery
|180 x 90 x 70 mm
|Device with probe 250 g / head phone 220 g
complete with carrying case: 1800 g
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Flowing gas from a leakage is a typical ultrasonic acoustic source with defined frequency, which cannot be heard by men.
Switch the leak-detect on by turning the potentiometer “Volume” clockwise until a light noise can be heard. The first yellow LED is on.
Move the unit with the sensor into the direction of the tubes or pipes which are to be controlled. The leakage is located when the sound has increased and the red LED`s are illuminated.
Leak-Detect LDT-1 with carrying case, 1 probe 110 mm, 1 headphone, 1 detection probe for small leakages < 0.1 mm, 1 battery, manufacturer`s calibration report and operating instruction in German or English (as requested).
Feel free to discuss your purchase plan with us