ALFA 500 Spinfinish Analyzer
Testing instrument for highly automated determination of the spin finish level on staple fiber or filament in OPU% or FOY%.
- Proven Technology
- Measurement per sample only 3 minutes
- Automatic measurement of 28 samples
- Dissolvent is hot deionized water – no harmful chemicals
The automatic measurement procedure offers the producer the possibility of testing a higher amount of samples without increasing operator workload. Furthermore its short test cycles enable quick feedback to the production for timely reactions to any irregularities.
Offers a wide variety of testing solutions for quality- and process control of staple fiber, filament yarn, nonwovens, fabric, composites and plastic film. If you are looking for internationally standardized laboratory testing equipment or if your measurement task requires customized online monitoring. Lenzing Instruments flexible approach meets individual requirements for testing systems, which contribute to optimized quality control, – management and – improvement of both the process and the product itself.
PT. Kawan Era Baru is an Authorized Distributor Lenzing Instruments products in Indonesia.
Staple Fiber Testing
Automated and fast measurement of the titer (denier/dtex) of staple fibers
- For all kinds of fibers
- Range 0,33 – 200 dtex (0,3 – 180 den)
- Easy handling
- Fast measurement
- Best used in combination with VIBRODYN 500
- Reference instrument for international standards (ASTM D1577, DIN 53812 etc.)
VIBROSKOP 500 is worldwide known for easy and user-friendly determination of the linear density (dtex/den) of single fibers and monofilaments.
An advanced and patented approach of the vibration method ensures for best accuracy and reliability of the measurement results.
Additionally, the automatic measurement offers easiest handling and eliminates any subjective influence of the operator.
VIBROSKOP 500 is most often used in combination with VIBRODYN 500, which measures single fibers for their tensile properties, e.g. tenacity and elongation. It is characterised by its flexibility, which makes it a perfect tool for a wide variety of applications.
The versatile evaluation software provides extensive data analysis.
Automated and easy measurement of tenacity and elongation of staple fibers
- Elongation, tenacity (cN/dtex)
- For all kinds of fibers, also wet tests possible
- Easy handling
- Versatile instrument for production control and research purposes
- Best used in combination with VIBROSKOP 500
- Complies with ASTM D3822, DIN 53816, DIN 51221, DIN EN ISO 5079, BISFA and AFNOR G 07-008
VIBRODYN 500 is internationally approved for the tensile test of staple fiber according to all international standards (ASTM, BISFA, ISO, DIN, AFNOR).
As well as VIBROSKOP 500, also VIBRODYN 500 stands for easy and user-friendly handling, high accuracy and flexibility. The availability of easily exchangeable clamps guarantees for optimum quality control of any material.
Vibrodyn 500 can be equipped with a device for automatic testing of fibers in the wet state and for determination of the BISFA wet modulus.
- Speed and length meter DT-105A-12C for contact measuring of rope speed, length and revolutions;
the measurement is carried out, as long as the measuring key is pressed
- Speed and length meter for exact measurements of revolutions per minute, total revolutions, length and velocity with different metric and English units
- 16 user selectable measuring units: (rpm; rev; m/min; m/h; ft/min; ft/h; yd/min; yd/h; in/min; in/h; mil/h; cm; m; in; ft; yd)
- Large, electricity saving display
- Tachometer with automatic and manual memory (MAX, MIN, mean, last and 10 separate readings) for recall in display
- Rugged aluminium housing with fixing for tripod (1/4-20 UNC thread)
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according EN 10204 with calibration report
- Easy to use speed and length meter
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according EN 10204 is included
Automated and reproducible measurement and evaluation of crimp stability, removing/recovering crimp and crimp regularity of staple fiber
- Automatic measurement for best possible reproducibility
- Highest accuracy
- Praxis oriented evaluation
- Long experience in application
The measurement of the physical crimp properties of staple fibers usually shows high standard deviations due to the manual handling.
VIBROTEX 400 offers a fully automated test procedure based on several years of research done at Lenzing AG, thereby providing accurate and, above all, reliable and reproducible values for crimp stability, removing- and recovering crimp.
Automated measurement of whiteness and colour values especially designed for highly efficient production control covering the everyday needs of fiber productions
- Easiest handling
- Highest reproducibility even with difficult sample surfaces
- For staple fiber, filament, chips, powder, etc.
- Professional evaluation and database
- Long experience
- Complies with ISO 2469 and DIN 5033.
VIBROCHROM 400 stands for easiest handling, thereby eliminating any influence of the operator and the surface of the sample itself.
These are usually the reasons for non reliable and highly varying results in fiber and chips measurement.
Fully automated draw tension measurement for determination of the regularity of the molecular orientation in filament yarn. Especially designed for production control
- Expert system for most efficiency in production control
- Prediction of performance quality of POY for texturing, dyeing, drawing – best in combination with ACW600/DVA
- Best efficiency in combination with SESS/LENSESS
- Developed in cooperation with DuPont
- The measurement method complies with ASTM D5344
DTI 600 measures the regularity of the molecular orientation of POY and FDY.
The knowledge of these results allow already in this early state a detailed prediction of performance problems in dyeing, texturing and drawing.
The automatic string-up and measurement allows measurement cycles of less than 30 seconds including the sample preparation.
Rapid 600 V
Fully automated measurement of number and tenacity of interlace / entanglements / nodes of filament yarn. Especially designed for production control
- Evaluates number and tenacity of interlace as well as the distance between them.
- Gives absolute values of the maximum distance between knots
- Expert system for easy and efficient production control
- Fully automatic string-up and measurement
- Mostly used for POY (partly oriented yarn), FDY (fully drawn yarn), DTY (draw texturized yarn)
IY (industrial and technical yarns)
- Complies with ASTM D4724.
By means of a vertically moving needle, which is periodically inserted into the passing yarn, the number of interlace / entanglements / nodes / knots per length unit as well as the absolute distance between the entanglements are determined.
The measurement with RAPID 600 V also yields information about the quality of the interlaced yarn by measuring the tension the interlaced knots hold.
Both parameters give important feedback about the production process and the performance of the interlace jets.
Automatic high volume filament yarn testing of titer (den, dtex), titer variation and evenness
- Fully automatic measurement of titer (den, dtex) and titer variation
- Ultra fast measurement for high volume production control
- High accuracy and high speed testing for reliable results and best statistical validity of results
- Automatic test procedure eliminates any subjective operator influence
- Robust at-line design allows for testing next to the production line – quick reactions to process irregularities
- Thorough problem analysis with special key figures
- Standardized according to ASTM
- Can be used together with SESS bobbin handling system
ACW 600 / DVA offers fully automated measurements of titer (denier, dtex) and evenness of filament yarn.
In combination with DTI 600, it covers the most crucial properties of filament yarn.
High volume production- and quality control is guaranteed for by means of automatic string-up and sample removal as well as high speed testing.
For an even higher degree of automation, ACW 600 / DVA may be used together with the automatic bobbin handling system SESS.
Automated measurement of percent shrinkage and shrinkage force of up to 10 yarn samples simultaneously according to ASTM D4974, D5591 and EN 13844
- Highly efficient and automatic testing of up to 10 yarn samples in one
- Simultaneous testing of either percent shrinkage or shrinkage force on different yarn samples during one and the same test cycle
- Set temperatures or temperature ramps
- Individually programmable test cycles
- Graphic real time monitoring of the test procedure
With TST 510/250, the ten measurement positions can be assigned to measure either percent shrinkageand/or shrinkage force during one and the same measurement cycle.
The flexible software allows for individually programmable test cycles as well as thorough results analysis.
Not only the end results, but also the graphs of the entire shrinkage behaviour of the yarn are stored.
Liquid strike through test according to EDANA/INDA WSP 70.3 (former ERT 150) and WSP 70.7 (former ERT 153) is automated measuring penetration properties
- Automated measurement – less mistakes
- Standardized and used all over the world
Measuring rewet properties according to EDANA/INDA WSP 80.10 (former ERT 151) and WSP 70.8 (former ERT 154) – with reliable comparability of test conditions
- Best possible repeatability of the test procedure and therefore objectiveness
- Automated test routine without operator influence
- Prepared for the use in combination with LISTER
Bulktest for filling materials such as bulky staple fibers and bulky filament yarns
- Tests compressibility, filling power and recovery properties
- Automated test procedure
- Enables testing of a high no. of single fibers during one test run
- Individual test runs possible